Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new role with a main contractor? Would a role with one of the UK's leading main contractors interest you? You're in luck, one of the largest contractors in the UK construction market have opportunities in their established Midlands office.
Based in the Midlands, my client are one of the busiest contractors in the Midlands market right now, with a number of high profile, high value projects around Midlands region.
My client's portfolio includes education, healthcare, commercial and public sector projects; typical projects for which rang between £20m-40m with some larger projects worth as much as £300m. They are particularly keen to meet candidates with experience of working on University projects
- Competitive package
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Transparent progression opportunities
- The opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects in the industry
- Working within an innovative and collaborative team
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Extensive experience of working as a Project Manager on large scale construction projects
- Degree educated, or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to liaise with multiple project stakeholders.
- CSCS certification.
Responsibilities would include:-
- Ensuring that the project is delivered as agreed with the client by effectively overseeing all issues around risks, contracts and communications
- Ensuring that everyone on site, including his/her team, are working in accord with the company's Health & Safety Strategy
- Ensuring that all procurement items are identified and adequately placed with the procurement department to enable the contract programme to be carried out.
- Ensuring the effective management of performance, training and budgets, to ensure that the project is cash-positive, well co-ordinated and runs in accord with the agreed contract programme.
- Ensuring that the client fully understands the skills that they are procuring by taking a lead role in the Work Winning effort that will secure contracts
If you are looking to progress your career with a company that can offer great progression opportunities and the chance to work on industry leading projects, apply now.
Job title: Project Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + Car + Health + Pension
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.