Randstad are recruiting for a leading branding specialist located in London. The position is for an experienced program manager who can join there well established team. The role will mainly consist of balancing the needs and requirements of the client, with the needs and requirements of the internal team. Ultimately, to ensure that all work is of a high standard and projects are run smoothly.
- Has amazing energy and drive, with a can do attitude
* Able to anticipate needs before they happen (using own initiative)
* someone who puts themselves in customers shoes to create a better understanding of their needs
* Excellent listening and communication skills (both written and spoken)
* Ambitious in helping the company grow
- The ability to multi-task
* Able to oversea multiple small to medium sized projects tracking at once
* Managing timelines, budgets, scopes of work on all projects
* Able to keep the big picture front of mind, but also get down into the smaller jobs as no task is too small
* Must have a flexible approach to different clients to match their individual needs
* Be proactive and have a desire to learn and grow within the company
2+ years of experience in account/program management (corporate, brand or client side)
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.