Our client, a creative design agency is looking for an experienced Traffic Manager to join their team based in Clerkenwell. The role will mainly consist of ensuring the projection planning of resources, as well as daily and weekly management support to the account teams to ensure work is completed to deadline.
Responsibilities will include:
- Resource planning
- Co-ordination between digital and agency resourcing and production
- Track all requests for each assigned client
- Hiring freelancers when required
- Quality control
- Schedule daily workload, manage work changes
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in an agency or in-house design studio, ideally with a knowledge of branding
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Organised, disciplined and must have a demon eye for detail
- Enthusiastic and inspirational individual with a track record of managing teams
- Competent in using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please send over your CV today!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.