Our client is a London-based branding and design studio. They combine an understanding of architecture and urban development with a clear and confident approach to visual communications. Their clients consist of developers, major landowners, cultural institutions and civic bodies. They offer honest and purposeful strategic services in the discipline of brand identity, exhibition, print and digital design.
We are looking for an Account Executive with at least five years' account/project management experience working at a creative design studio to join the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building long-term relationships with clients, demonstrating keen understanding of your client's needs and showing complete commitment to them.
- Effectively manage the client relationship through effective communication and problem solving
- Managing multiple projects from concept to completion
- Presenting and selling creative work
- Ensuring project deadlines and budgets are met
- nurturing and growing existing client accounts as well as identifying new business opportunities
- maintaining accurate records of meetings, decisions and next actions
- experience in creating and growing strong client relationships
- engaging communication skills, ability to build strong relationships between teams
- ability to work in a fast-paced challenging environment, with experience of big clients and multiple briefs
- capable of briefing, organising and scheduling
- strong project management skills and ability to work comfortably with project plans/spreadsheets
- organised, with excellent attention to detail and time management
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.