This innovative creative agency is currently on the lookout for an ambitious and creative Trend Researcher to join their team. This role will see you working on the research for multi-disciplinary projects with some of the world's most recognised brands from sectors such as fashion, lifestyle, sports and technology. You will be given the opportunity to submerge yourself in fascinating research, trend analysis and insights reporting your findings back to a collaborative team and getting involved with the creative process.
Key responsibilities within this role:
- The identification of emerging threads and trends within the industry
- The translation of your research into hypothesis's and narratives to aid the creative decisions of internal teams
- Actively completing trend research, visual research, data research, social media research and influencer identification on a daily basis
- Identifying necessary audience groups and defining their interests to develop clear and concise narratives and audience profiles
- The presentation of research and insight in a succinct and communicative format both to internal teams and clients
- The contribution of ideas and future trend content for the growth of the agency
- Building rapport and developing long lasting relationships with both internal teams and clients
Who is the ideal candidate for this role?
- You will be naturally curios with an innate understanding of current trends within the industry
- Inquisitive in nature you will challenge your own research and strive to learn more
- You will be experienced within research and analysis within a similar creative agency
- A natural ability to communicate clear and concise ideas through both presentation as well as narration
- You will be ambitious, self-motivated and have a lot of enthusiasm with a strong desire to take ownership of the role
This is an excellent opportunity to work across a range of creative and integrated projects for some of the world leading brands. If you have all the necessary skills and experience then please send your CV to email@example.com