Middleweight Designer - Retail
Our client, an independent online gift retailer who have grown from strength to strength are looking for a Mid-Weight Designer to join their close-knit team. These guys offer unique quality gift products with lots of innate personality, all of which are created and developed by their in-house design team. Due to recent growth, they are now on the lookout for a designer to work on all non-product design related projects.
The right candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- Strong typography, layout and technical skills alongside a varied portfolio showcasing creative thinking
- A well-honed understanding of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with a degree in graphic designer (or equivalent)
- Diligence when organising your time and personal work flow
- Confidence in your ability to work on projects from concept through to final implementation
- An irrefutable enthusiasm and ability to get stuck in, delivering on projects to the highest standards under tight deadlines
Working in close partnership with the designers and the wider team the collaborative nature of our client's studio would suit a candidate who is looking to be part of a small team and develop their career further.
If you're interested in applying for this role please send your CV and portfolio with a brief paragraph on why you feel you are situated for this opportunity alongside your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register with Tomorrow.