Teddington TW11 0HE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Front End Web Development Team Leader to join our digital agency based in Teddington SW London. The post holder will join a passionate and creative team with ambitious plans for further growth.
In 2016, Finalsite joined forces with School Website, the UK's leader in websites for schools to create FinalsiteUK, blending School Website's creative expertise with Finalsite's powerful software solution to become the stand out global leader in web solutions for schools. A progressive and vibrant environment, FinalsiteUK’s talented team offer independent and international schools a platform and insights 3-4 years ahead of the market. With a client base of more than 2500 schools and educational organisations worldwide, we’re proud of our outstanding customer retention rate.
- Manage a team of front end web developers responsible for the setting of the strategy, resourcing, performance management, recruitment, on-boarding and training of team members.
- Build high-end sites into Content Management System that conform to the latest web standards and deliver to the quality benchmark set by the company.
- Extra build assets from supplied Photoshop and Illustrator CC files
- Ensure builds comply with the approved design (pixel perfect) and build specifications to create functional solutions that work across modern browsers and resolutions.
- Test sites across browsers, platforms and devices for scripting and display errors.
- Co-ordinate with production teams in regular meetings.
- Explain solutions when needed to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Provide input regarding the implementation of platform developments, in conjunction with the Operations Director and Creative Manager.
- Log time accurately daily and submit timesheets at the end of each week.
- Flexible to achieve demanding deadlines on occasion.
- Proven experience of leading a team of front end web developers.
- At least four years’ experience in front-end web development.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CCS3 with proficiency in SASS.
- Proficient skills in Photoshop and Illustrator CC
- Previous experience of managing a small team of front end developers.
- Experience working with Content Management Systems and Version Control.
- Thorough understanding of interactive design and responsive design principles.
- Strong eye for design with the ability to produce pixel-perfect builds.
- Effectively multi-task and take responsibility for organizing your time.
- Personable and approachable, with good communication skills.
- Able to solve team issues by using initiative and being proactive.
- Very good attention to detail ensuring quality output is met.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make a difference and have fun working with a team of talented, dedicated and conscientious professionals, join our team! Learn more about FinalsiteUK at www.finalsite.co.uk Negotiable salary based on skills and experience. Apply now with your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly