A leading furniture retailer is looking for a Midweight Copywriter to help boost their creative team. The company, who specialise in e-commerce and luxury interiors, are looking for a talented conceptual and commercial writer who can look after a wide variety of brands.
What's the role?
Working in an extremely busy and creative team, you will be one of the lead copywriters who will tackle projects from all areas of the business, engaging both stakeholders and collaborators to deliver creative solutions across a multitude of channels.
- Develop conceptual solutions in response to briefs
- Collaborate with other members of the creative team to develop original concepts and ideas
- Help define and evolve the Tone of Voice
- Present concepts to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure concepts are created and delivered within scope of the project schedule and budget
- Keep stakeholders, production/traffic and line manager all informed of project status
- Trends / research
Their ideal candidate will be experience in developing Tone of Voice, writing across both long and short form and will show an outstanding portfolio across multiple channels. You will be engaging, articulate and be a positive and proactive personality.
You will be able to use language in a powerful and creative way and possess an articulate and engaging style when presenting ideas. Working collaboratively is essential, as is being self-motivated to produce outstanding work.
How do I apply?
If this sounds like your next step, please email your CV and PORTFOLIO to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.