6 days left
- Part Time
Industrial Designer / Düsseldorf, Germany / €45k - €50k / Permanent
Skills: Product Design, Industrial Design, Product Development, Bath, Sanitary, Furniture, Kitchen, Faucets, Shower
A global leader that lives on the edge of design and technology in the kitchen and bath industry is looking to expand its international, award winning in-house design team. They are looking for a talented and creative Industrial Designer with experience leading and developing innovative and exciting design solutions.
Located within their purpose-built Design Studio in Düsseldorf the successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to further their design skills in a high-performance multi-disciplinary team. You must be a self-motivated and dynamic individual, who has an unparalleled passion for design, quality, technology and sustainability. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to create designs which exceed consumer and market expectations, and help re-imagine the industry.
This is an exciting and career defining opportunity to join and be part of the most innovative team in this field, designing and delivering the brands latest collections across a range of high end, high performance products.
THE INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER JOB
- Bring a fresh creative perspective, new tools, and techniques.
- Generation of innovative solutions from consumer insight to production.
- Ability to lead industrial design components within multi-disciplinary development programs.
- Produce robust high-quality surface models.
- Creation of photorealistic renderings and animations.
- Detailed design of components and products.
- Driving new product development and innovation.
- Continuously explore and develop new methods and approaches and implement these to concept development and design research.
- Work in tandem with new product development departments in an atmosphere that achieves new levels of creativity and innovation.
- Develop and maintain familiarity with new materials and processes, and awareness of consumer/competitor product offerings and design trends.
- A key industrial designer representing the brands function on projects that are large in scale and/or complexity.
ABOUT THE INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Design.
- 2 years proven experience in Product Design.
- Eligible to work in Germany.
- A true team player.
- Understanding of manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Have a great track record of exciting products brought to the market.
- Able to demonstrate your visual flair and communication skills.
Apply for Industrial Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly