Motion Graphics Designer
6 days left
- Part Time
Our client is the world's leading news agency and source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. This most trusted news organisation is at the forefront of their sector, combining industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets.
The Global Creative Services (GCS) are an in-house internal creative department who are very progressive, forward thinking and create award winning work in many of the markets they serve. This team is key to developing both internal and external communications across the business, and this role is apart of this team and sits in the global video team, responsible for all stages of the video production lifecycle, from concept to delivery.
We are looking for an experienced Motion Graphics Designer to join the London team, based in Central/East London on a contract running until the end of the year (with a view to extend). Working on a wide range of projects from corporate communications to product launch promotions and broadcast ads, you will be joining a skilled creative team, from a range of backgrounds, and challenged to produce award worthy work that inspires and helps the creative team benchmark themselves at the highest level.
You will be expected to hit the ground running and will be passionate about graphic design and proficient in animating in 2D and 3D. You should be able to take initiative and manage your own time where deadlines and projects constantly evolve.
Strong After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop skills are essential as is experience using Cinema 4D.
* Design and animate productions ranging from 10sec to 3mins
* Contribute to the team with your own concepts on larger productions
* Provide pre-production designs for pitching, including style frames and storyboards
* Export and deliver appropriate files to the specification given
* General IT housekeeping of software, plugins, assets, style-guides etc
Skills and experience required:
* Must have a minimum of 3 years of professional Motion Graphics experience within a studio environment
* A strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily After Effects, illustrator and Photoshop) and related plugins such as trapcode, plexus and video co-pilot.
* Good working knowledge of Cinema 4D
* First rate design, layout, and typography skills
* Great attention to detail
* Ability to communicate ideas within a collaborative environment, whilst being flexible and adaptable
* Highly organised so projects can be easily passed between colleagues
* Good communication skills
* Technical knowledge of the post-production process, file formats and
* Possess a strong showreel
Experience and education:
Design Degree or equivalent from an accredited art school or university
Apply for Motion Graphics Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly