We’re looking for an ambitious, innovative designer with experience of coming up with original, intelligent ideas to join our dynamic corporate communications team.
Working in a fast-paced and complex environment for the BAFTA-award* winning Avon and Somerset Police force, the type of work you will do is as diverse as the issues you work on - ranging from high profile issues like Child Sexual Exploitation and Domestic Abuse to Cybercrime - to reach diverse audiences across one of the country’s largest police force areas.
Graphic design is integral to the work we deliver in corporate communications and this new role is an exciting opportunity to lead the development of creative solutions that work across digital, social and print, to help drive audience engagement with the work of Avon and Somerset police.
Our ideal candidate will
- Be well versed in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and have an understanding of both print and digital design and production
- Have a proven ability to develop and deliver high impact creative that works across traditional, digital and social media channels, to engage different audiences
- Be able to respond to briefs with original ideas, be comfortable questioning a brief and be happy to see ideas through to delivery
- Be experienced in managing design and print production
- Be quick-thinking under pressure and able to manage time, working across different projects at once
- Have a natural confidence and ability to engage and inspire senior police leaders and partners
- Enjoy coming up with new ideas and new ways of doing things
In return, we will offer the right candidate a fascinating role with a competitive salary, based at our stunning police HQ, with benefits including a free on-site gym, restaurant and coffee shop, all within easy commuting distance of Bristol and Bath.
*The Murder Detectives, Channel 4; December 2015
Closing Date: 23 May 2017
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.