5 days left
- Part Time
One of Randstad's biggest clients are currently looking for a ground-worker to start work immediately on a big job in York.
This job will include:
- Possibly working with a team
- Doing a range of drainage works
- Working 40-45 hours per week
- Doing general groundwork duties
The Ideal candidate will consist of the following:
- Have Trench-work experience
- Have shallow drainage work experience
- Have experience top soiling
- Be able to do block paving work
- To have at least 2 years ground-works experience
If you feel that you meet these qualities please call Ben on 0113 245 6161 or contact him on Linked-In: Ben Ruhan
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Groundworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly