Integrated Presentation Designers w/Presentations (Ppt/Word)
Our in-house consultancy client regularly book Integrated Designers and Presentation Designers (bonus if you are both), to pitch to various ideas to client's to win new business.
Brands include: Private & Public Sector, Financial Services, Telecoms, Energy and Water Suppliers.
The chosen candidate will be tasked to push their creative boundaries and help create world-class and highly creative design across a global scale.
There is definitely potential for the booking to roll on / extend on to other projects and re-bookings occur on a regular basis.
THE ROLE: Reporting into the Brand & Design Manager, you will be required to hit the ground running, create master templates from scratch as well as using existing templates, whilst grasping the company's brand and style.
The ideal candidate must have a creative eye, great design layouts and typography skills.
You will be required to adhere closely to the client's brand and corporate style whilst acknowledging the local preferences.
Attention to detail is key as you will be required to proof check all work thoroughly to ensure highest standard of output.
Tasks will include:
- Translating complex ideas and data into a logical and visually engaging format quickly and efficiently
- Designing creative, compelling, and professional presentations and reports within strict corporate guidelines to tight deadlines, promoting best practice and consistency
- Image searching, cropping, resizing for web, creating web banners and web assets
- General artworking for business cards and text edits to existing material
- Basic photoshop tasks
- Document layout and typesetting
- Basic infographics
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Advanced Microsoft Office: Word, Powerpoint, Excel (Bonus)
- Must be comfortable working across both PC & Mac
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this role, please can you apply with a copy of your:
- Day Rate