Senior Social Media Manager - Automotive
1 day left
- Part Time
My client is a creative marketing agency that connects brands with consumers in innovative and memorable ways. Their purpose is to help brands grow by creating stronger and more meaningful relationships that build value over time. They do this by creating influential ideas and experiences that unlock the power of how people feel.
Their expertise covers the full spectrum of marketing from transformative insight generation and data solutions, through to technical innovation and award winning campaigns. They have specialist teams in digital development, relationship marketing, retail experience, social and influencer marketing, content and production services.
They are now looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to join their social team and manage the day to day social strategy for a luxury automotive client.
You need to be confident and a true expert in social media platforms and have client facing experience.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Liaise and manage 3 direct reports within the team.
- Plan and manage content for the brand.
- Review and edit all content streams and content calender.
- Devise and deploy content distribution strategies.
- Monitor daily timesheets.
- Approximately 5 years experience in social Media management.
- Experience managing a team.
- Agency background.
- Proven experience in social media management content planning.
Apply for Senior Social Media Manager - Automotive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly