An award-winning design agency with over 20 years' industry experience, who specialize in design for retail across a range of highly regarded clients are currently looking for an experienced Mid-Senior Project Manager. This would be an amazing opportunity to work in retail design with a hard-working team across high street and luxury fashion window displays and retail concepts.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the overseeing and management of a wide variety of retail projects, ensuring that all logistics run smoothly, with budgets and timelines adhered too and the ability to produce critical paths for multiple projects
- You will liaise with clients and suppliers providing them with advice, updates and negotiating through production phrases
- Use your strong knowledge of materials and the production process to troubleshoot and ensure the successful delivery of high profile projects
- Ensure the smooth running of all production and implementation of window displays, being there from initial briefing through to installation
- Previous experience within a retail design agency with a background in window displays and in-store fit outs
- Previous experience working with beauty brands would be a bonus but is not essential
- You will need to be organized and communicative with strong client communication skills
- You'll have experience working closely with designers (2D and 3D)
- You will be a hard worker who has a small team mentality
If you are a talented Project Manager with all the necessary skills and experience, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.