Our company is growing and this is an exciting time to join and be part of something big. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on big brands, digital, experiential, high tech projects.
About the team
We are a varied bunch of creatives from different backgrounds and have different skillsets. However, the team is currently heavier on the art direction side and we are keen to bring more design craft superstars on board!
You will be working very closely with the Senior Designer, being involved in all parts of the process from concepts to final crafting. Digital skills are your strong point, but you also understand brands, can create them from scratch and bring value to any brand expression needed, be it an animated movie, print ad or an experiential piece.
Skills and attributes
We are looking for a highly skilled digital designer with 5-6 years' experience who can challenge, and see potential developments of a brief. A confident independent self-starter who thrives in an autonomous role and has a track record of owning projects.
A "can do" approach is key, motivated and hungry for more creative work. Someone who constantly asks - "how can I make this better?" and is happy working in a busy environment to tight deadlines.
Has strong opinions, ability to back up choices with a rationale and present the solutions internally as well as to the client.
- Adobe suite expert
- A varied portfolio rather than a specialist (we'd take variety over experience)
- Some experience in concept development
- Great craft visible in the portfolio
- Solid communication skills - key for internal presentations and client meetings.
- Experience of: sketching, experiential/visualisation, digital (web, apps, user journey/experience), storyboards
- Ability to translate the brand into tangible outputs.