3 days left
- Full Time
Centaur Media is a main market listed company, primarily based in the UK with approximately 600 employees in offices in Central London and the Midlands. We are a multi-platform content and services business that provides businesses and individuals with knowledge, tools and opportunities to improve their performance. We show specific global communities how they can achieve excellence, measure and benchmark their performance and celebrate success. Centaur generates market intelligence and insight which enables them to plan and prepare for future trends.
The Centaur Digital Design Team is responsible for all design collateral for Centaur’s events, publications and digital businesses. It ensures that high quality design and best practice production values are met, work delivered is on brand, and that there are considered processes in place in order to meet all deadlines.
The right integrated Creative Designer will work on numerous campaigns ranging from responsive websites and banner advertisements to company literature and advertising, relishing the challenge of taking big ideas through to placement and position to the final delivery of graphics. To help achieve this, you’ll often be collaborating with the team of creatives and the Marketing Manager to merge content and design. In addition you will have the opportunity to help produce the company’s corporate website and the digital agency’s own showcase website.
You will be open-minded and proactive with natural creative flair – all over the latest tech, trends, and methods that result in excellent design.
You must be able to work under pressure – multi-tasking, managing large, varied workloads and prioritising accordingly is an integral part of this busy role.
- Managing a fast-paced workflow within a busy design studio.
- Taking creative briefs, challenging and defining key points that will make up an effective and engaging campaign.
- Consistently delivering artwork within brand guidelines that are relevant to the end user.
- Creating website design assets and signage for our awards and conferences.
- Delivering final artwork for our events and marketing collateral.
- Ensuring all new design is suitable for multi-channel delivery.
- Working collaboratively within the design team and across the wider business.
- Working under pressure to tight deadlines whilst retaining strong attention to detail and following brand guidelines in all work.
- Communicate effectively and build relationships with internal clients.
BEHAVIOURS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud – Adobe After Effects and XD a bonus
- Office – in particular Powerpoint
- Degree or other professional Design qualification
- Proven previous experience (either in-house or agency)
- Experience working in a fast-paced, digitally focused, creative environment
- Experience working across multiple brands and sectors
- Demonstrating a mastery of type & design flair and an understanding of creative messaging
- Online portfolio of high-quality digital design work
- Working knowledge of web design – HTML 5, CSS
- All design work is carried out to the highest quality and meets briefing requirements
- Proof of continual skill development and growing knowledge of design technologies
- Proven collaboration with Digital Design Lead, web developers and the marketing and ops teams
- Proven relationships and trust built-up within the wider organisation
To submit an application please click on Apply button.
Apply for Integrated Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly