Online Creative Designer
- Full Time
As an online creative at Next you’ll be setting foot into a fast paced and vibrant atmosphere.
You’ll help shape the direction of a wide range of online features for both our UK and International websites.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing creative team in an exciting, ever changing environment with millions of customers all over the world seeing and engaging with your designs.
About the Role:
- Using you creative skills you’ll be producing Homepages, Editorial content, Emails, Directing photo- shoots - and that’s just a Monday!
- You will be a true brand guardian ensuring that all creative is inline with our creative brand vision.
- You’ll be working closely alongside the product teams helping them visualise their ideas of how to promote any specific trends or products so a genuine love of fashion is essential.
You’ll obviously have superb design, and communication skills with the addition of proven expertise in this area but we would also like someone with…
- Excellent layout and typography skills.
- Experience of art directing / photo shoots
- Previous experience in managing your own projects.
- A portfolio packed with directional design. Previous experience with fashion/lifestyle brand or design agency is essential.
- Experience in a digital design environment, across platforms.
- Good knowledge of HTML.
- Experience working in fashion desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change.
- Fully conversant in Adobe CS5 (Photoshop/InDesign/Dreamweaver).
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits with a relocation package available. Find out more and apply, click on the Apply button.