Online Production Co-ordinator
- Full Time
We are a vibrant team of designers, content producers and fashion enthusiasts - keen to enhance and create exciting websites for our customers all over the world to use.
Eagle-eyed and efficient, our Online Production Co-ordinators are the digital dynamos that keep our websites running smoothly and looking great.
About the role:
- Managing a remote production team off shore and reporting to the Online Production Manager, you’ll make sure quality standards are being upheld.
- You’ll need to work with your team to do what is needed to ensure we have the right products going live at the right time looking the best they possibly can.
- It’s not all monitoring and communicating though. There’s a fair bit of reporting too. You’ll be expected to keep the Online Production Manager up to speed on production status – and you’ll lend them a hand when it comes to quality testing and error fixing.
- There’ll be a bit of globe-trotting involved as well. In helping set up and support remote testing teams, you’ll have the chance to pop overseas as and when required.
If the thought of a looming deadline brings you out in a cold sweat, this isn’t the role for you.
- If you can’t handle multiple things at the same time then again this is not for you. Instead, we’re after budding leaders who excel under pressure – and who can inspire the same from their team.
- A big, bright eye for detail is absolutely vital, as is the ability to navigate multiple work streams simultaneously, without capsizing.
- Finally, previous experience working with a content management system would go down very nicely indeed, as would a past stint in a retail e-commerce company. That said, for this role, the right temperament is just as important as anything written on a CV.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits with a relocation package available. Find out more and apply, click on the Apply button.