At Talking Tables, we are market leaders in delivering innovative, design-led products that add flair and style to every occasion. We do this with passion, energy and creativity. Whether it’s an afternoon tea with your grandma, an outdoor wedding or a good friend’s birthday; our aim is to help you celebrate with fun and laughter, engaging everyone equally.
The in-house Design Studio are welcoming applications from talented product and packaging Artworkers to join our team, with experience creating factory ready artwork within the gift or home accessories industry.
At a glance:
- Salary £24 – 35K dependent on experience
- Full time, permanent position
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 - 17:30
- London Office (SW4)
- Complete factory ready product and packaging artwork
- Create product and packaging cutter guides
- Interpret range visuals into artwork for mock-up and factory production
- Make artwork changes to existing artworks where required
- Communicate colour and technical processes and their impact on artwork to the wider team
- Communicate production limitations and their impact on artwork to the wider team
- Occasionally produce original designs
- Complete basic Studio admin when required
Skills & Experience expected for this role:
- 3+ years of experience in a Studio in a similar role
- Product and packaging background is essential
- Experience artworking products and packaging for factory production
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with a strong emphasis on Illustrator
- Have an awareness for colour management and an aptitude for understanding manufacturing processes and their impact on artwork and design
- Design related degree is preferred, but not essential
- A very keen eye for detail and a passion for excellence
- Work at speed whist being precise and meticulous
- A thirst for learning and self improvement, constantly looking for better ways of working
- Polite manner and a high level of literacy
- Must have an enthusiastic, positive and ‘willing to roll your sleeves up’ approach
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, has stamina and resilience
- Professional, mature and calm under pressure
- A team player, friendly and sociable
- Interest in party products and how customers use them
At Talking Tables there is always room for additional responsibilities and future progression.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.