Online Content Editor – International Websites
5 days left
- Full Time
Working in a team of CMS wizards, you will be required to take new requirements from across the business and turn them into a reality.
The International Content team is responsible for updating and deploying changes across our family of websites, seen by 500 million customers across 72 countries.
About the Role:
- Website Updates - You will be responsible for updating and maintaining our international websites across multiple platforms and countries.
- From building new homepages to updating menus these regular updates are your bread and butter.
- Projects - There are a lot of interesting and exciting projects currently on the plan, these include International mobile sites, new country launches and migration to a new platform to name but a few.
- Seasonal Activities - This is where we completely refresh our websites every few months in order to ensure they are in tip top shape for the launch of our latest collections. And your job will be to make each one better than the last.
- In addition you will be part of the team responsible for building our famous sale websites. From helping to build fancy landing pages, to ensuring that the right items are on the right site at the right price.
- Proven experience of updating online content using a CMS, HTML and XML.
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel to collate, manipulate and analyse product data.
- Good technical understanding as well as a logical thinker with commercial acumen.
- A genuine interest in retail, product, ecommerce and online marketing.
- Willing and able to work callout shifts every once in while.
- Project management experience would be highly beneficial.
- Strong communicator with a real team ethic.
- Fast learner who is motivated, professional and has the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits with a relocation package available. Find out more and apply, click on the Apply button.