Full-time, permanent, competitive salary package
A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, innovative and reputable sports and events branding agency.
Amayse is the worldwide market leader in 3D signage for televised sporting events and a leading supplier in both venue and event branding, and large-format signage for indoor and outdoor use.
You will form part of the creative team responsible for the design and artworking of stadium branding for use within major sports stadia throughout the UK. You will also be responsible for the artworking of large-format signage, printed carpets for use in exhibitions, events, PR activity and corporate spaces.
You will be required to liaise with existing, established clients regarding their continuous branding needs as well as responding to new briefs for one-off projects and events.
The role is extremely varied and will suit an enthusiastic, hard-working individual who is highly creative, confident to present new ideas and passionate about design and the sports industry.
- Reliable, committed and well presented.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Creative flair and able to offer new ideas and concepts.
- Methodical, organized and an eye for detail.
- Professional, good customer service and excellent with clients.
- Able to use initiative and take ownership of projects.
- Efficient and able to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of working with budgets.
- Advanced in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office.
- Minimum +2 years’ experience in relevant field.
- A substantial portfolio demonstrating design skills across a varied body of work.
- Account Management experience.
- Experience within the sports and/or entertainment industry.
- Knowledge of print materials and large format production processes.
- An understanding of website and social media set-ups.
- An interest in sport.
For more information about Amayse, please visit www.amayse.com
CVs to be forwarded via the Apply button.