PKF Littlejohn is looking for a graphic designer/creative artworker. The role will be hands-on and involves creating innovative marketing collateral across digital and print, transforming our client-focused reports and providing day-to-day support on campaigns and bids. This role requires both a thinker and a hands-on designer, with a passion for using design and technology to communicate complex ideas in the most effective way. The ideal candidate will be truly multi-media focused, with ability across digital, print and infographics. Familiarity with film and interactive content will be a bonus, as these are areas in which the firm is considering becoming more active in the future.
Educated to degree level or equivalent, you will have proven experience of marketing communications in a fast paced environment. You should be creative with strong design and technical skills, have an ability to work across all levels, including the most senior in the organisation, and directly with client-facing partners & other professionals. Passion for communicating complex messages through visuals and technology is essential and you should have at least one year’s experience of working in a corporate marketing environment – agency or in-house.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £20,000 - £24,999 Project Manager Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £20,000 - £24,999 Project Manager Branding jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £20,000 - £24,999 Project Manager Digital / Web jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £20,000 - £24,999 Project Manager Direct Marketing jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £20,000 - £24,999 Project Manager Exhibition jobs in London (Central)