1 day left
- Full Time
Chaos is looking for a highly conceptual and visually creative senior designer to join our Guildford team. Projects will be varied but there is a focus on Branding, Advertising and integrated campaigns for Marketing comms and Internal Comms campaigns. You'll work closely with the Creative Director and wider creative teams in Guildford (the main studio).
Chaos works across Europe and the Far East for large internationally recognised FTSE100 + 250 enterprises to SME’s across both B2B and B2C. The work is varied and challenging. If you think you fit the role, we'd love to hear from you.
We’ll be wanting a candidate with solid creative agency experience - ideally across some of our key client sectors – Financial Services, Technology, FMCG, etc. You’ll find the clients varied, they include Canon, Heathrow, EY, Sony, Nespresso, AXA, JPMorgan, Kenwood, RBS, as well as numerous SMEs.
- To produce original, engaging and relevant big ideas to creative briefs
and manage these through to artwork delivery as required.
- To support the Creative Director (and in turn the MD and CSD) in providing the overall creative output in the studio.
- To deliver creative concepts confidently and eloquently to the account team, clients and at pitches with a high level of reasoning and understanding.
- To have the ability to initiate, conceive and create concepts, brief copywriters and brief and art direct photography with confidence and understanding.
- To engage with, and add value to, concepts as well as branding and marketing implementation with colleagues to enable the studio to carry them out fully and expediently.
- To develop design guidelines and design templates
DAY TO DAY ACTIVITY…
- To question & challenge the brief.
- Attaining as full an understanding of the clients’ brand strategy and market sector and the competitor landscape as possible in order to ensure the creative is relevant and considered.
- Create inspirational, unique and distinctive creative concepts and big ideas across for both B2B and B2C clients, delivering ideas for brands and campaigns as well as their graphical treatments. Thinking about the visual and verbal language.
- Be confident and vocal in brainstorms with relevant ideas and timely input and inspire confidence in the team and with clients. Confident presenting creative concepts with clarity and reasoning.
- Be able to take a project from initial brief to finished concepts as required during the project’s lifecycle. Briefing other colleagues where appropriate with clarity and know-how.
- Create detailed concept rationales and prepare pdf documents with relevant
- footnotes for presentation and pitches.
- Confidently brief copywriters considering tone of voice, creative strategy where appropriate. Review all headlines and copy approach. Write indicative headlines to concepts as relevant.
- Produce photographic briefs and art direct photoshoots in studio / on location, consider and review model selection, locations and prop requirements. Select photographers and establish creative options for photoshoot.
- Ensure projects are completed to deadlines by working flexibly as required.
- This ‘SENIOR CREATIVE’ role needs a very strong creative ability backed by real understanding and insight.
- Show a knowledge and understanding of digital. Although we have a digital team we'll expect you to know possibilities of what's possible to deliver integrated campaigns and bring brands to life online and offline.
- Strong attention to detail both artistically and grammatically
Based in the Guildford office, you will be required to travel to our London office and to client meetings from time to time.
Subject to experience and expertise + Flexible Benefit package + Pension contribution + Company Bonus scheme
We are looking for a candidate who fits our agency DNA…
- Enthusiastic – self-motivated and passionate about building brands that wow and delivering strategies that work.
- Responsive - quick to act, can respond to changing demands and deadlines.
- Collaborative - communicative team player open-minded to work with others.
- Real - says it as it is, lives in the real world, isn’t egotistic or aloof.
- Fun - enjoyable to work with, cheerful, upbeat, sociable with a sense of humor
How to Apply
Apply below with a CV, salary expectations and a PDF portfolio of the work you're most proud of.
Apply for Senior Creative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly