Part Time Graphics Designer
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a fast growing and entrepreneurial FMCG business based in the UK on a part time (3 days a week) basis.
Working as part of a small and close knit team this is a unique opportunity to join a business where you can really make a difference!
As a intrinsic member of the company, you will under the supervision of our lead graphic designer create innovative designs for print and online and work closely with the marketing team to bring exciting promotions and ideas to life! You will be responsible for developing and creating designs for a wide range of print including brochures, leaflets, magazine advertisements, posters and point of sale (POS) artwork and exhibition stand graphics. You will also be designing newsletters, web banners and content for social media platforms.
You’ll need to be able to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects at once. You’ll be a confident communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills as well as a genuine interest in personal care, beauty and healthy living.
Equally important is your fit within the team. Just like us, you’ll be passionate, creative, determined and will want to actively contribute to the working environment.
You will be confident communicating across departments as well as with our consumers, and get excited about promoting our natural products. This will be an extremely varied, challenging and creative role for you.
Here are just a few of the tasks you’ll be working towards:
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and brand concepts
- Creating design solutions which have a high visual impact for packaging/POS/print and out door advertising
- Create and edit print ready and online artwork to tight deadlines
- Understand and work with brand and corporate guidelines
- Use your knowledge to identify and resolve design, artwork and print challenges
- Oversee catalogue design and production
- Liaise with external print houses to fulfil print requirements
- Design web based content including social media campaigns
- Packaging creation
- Provide general support to the rest of the marketing team when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a Graphic Designer position
- Advance use of Adobe Creative Suit CS5+ (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Acrobat)
- A creative approach and have the ability to follow brand guidelines
- Broad hands on creative skills across digital and print
- Excellent planning skills
- Preferably agency experience
- Showing a variety of work in your portfolio
- A passion for natural health products and healthy lifestyles.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £25,000 - £29,999 Designer Branding jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £25,000 - £29,999 Designer Digital / Web jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £25,000 - £29,999 Designer Graphics jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £25,000 - £29,999 Designer Packaging jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £25,000 - £29,999 Designer Print jobs in London (Central)