Job Title: Graphic Designer
Salary: Circa £27,775 per annum
Salary Band: C
Contract Type: Permanent
Number of Posts: 2
Hours: Full time, 36 hours per week
Closing date: midnight on 23/09/2018
The team is made up of a Brand and Design Manager, a Studio Manager, four Designers and a Senior Designer. Designers work on a range of projects simultaneously: some solo and others in collaboration with colleagues in the design and “client” teams. The role works closely with the Design Studio Manager to ensure successful project delivery, and with the Senior Designer to ensure creative and brand quality meets requirements. The Designers work closely with clients to understand requirements and will spend time consulting with them and responding to feedback.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Proven ability to provide imaginative and creative design solutions for print and digital media, taking responsibility for each project from initial brief to completion.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to work independently and collaboratively on design projects to meet multiple deadlines.
- Proven ability and expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and a sound knowledge of artworking, print and digital processes.
- Annual leave starting at 30 days pro rata
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Child care voucher scheme
- Discounted membership of the in-house gym
To apply, please use the House of Commons application form and respond to each of the criteria marked for application stage on the job description.
More information on the role and the full criteria can be found on the job description.