Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
We are looking for an experienced, creatively driven and tenacious Senior Account Manager to join our expanding client services team at 2LK.
2LK is a successful, award-winning and independent brand experience agency based in Farnham, Surrey, with a team of 25 with a recently opened office in the US. We have built lasting relationships over our 25 years in business with brands such as Intel, HSBC, Faberge, Oracle, Mozilla and Cannes Lions.
Inspirational spaces and engaging content that deliver effective brand experiences.
We value the influence we create, not just the things we make.
Check out our website and showreel.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be an integral part of the business and the creative process as the main POC for 2-3 of our biggest accounts. Acting as the client’s main internal representative, your roles will include:
- Day to day client liaison to ensure requirements and deadlines are met
- Preparing insight-led, strategic responses
- Translating client requirements to solid briefings to creative teams through informed, research and ideas
- Working alongside a team of Technical/Financial Project Managers to create stunning brand experiences and meet budgets
- Furthering and building relationships to develop further opportunities and drive new business leads
- Organise and influence the internal creative process and timeline process
- Writing succinct, effective copy
- Preparing & coordinating presentations
- Travel – much of our work is delivered internationally, so looking after our clients at events is a must.
You will be:
- Excellent at oral and written communication
- Warm, approachable and sociable
- Pro-active, adaptable & flexible to meet the demands of the events industry
- Highly self-motivated and autonomous. A can-do attitude
- Not afraid to challenge convention
- The creative industry – you just get it
- Super organised and a stickler for detail
Flexibility & Location:
This is a full-time role, but flexibility and adaptability to fit in with client’s needs is a priority. At 2LK, company culture and ‘good fit’ is everything. So flexible hours, home or part-time working would be considered for the right candidate. We anticipate 60-70% of your week will be working in central London or on a remote basis, with the remainder in the office in Farnham with the creative and technical team.
A competitive salary package and attractive progression opportunities, dependent on experience and attitude.
Please send CVs to
Managing Director, 2LK via the Apply button.