Head of Content
Head of Content
Business Area:Marketing and Communications
Contract Type:Fixed Term
(This is a Fixed Term Contract up to 9 Months)
Ready to build our brand?
Our in-house creative studio looks after all our marketing, advertising, creative and content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats. Now, we’re looking for a talented Brand and Creative Director to lead our creative teams, ensuring we respond to every brief with a compelling creative across relevant channels.
What you’ll do
We want to establish and develop our personality and perspective when it comes to our marketing and communications strategy. In this role, you’ll do just that as you lead, motivate and inspire our creative studio, oversee what’s produced and ensure it meets the campaign and content strategy that you’ve developed. You’ll collaborate with colleagues across the business to execute our brand story, turning it into strategic value that makes an impact all over the world. That includes:
- Establishing work flow and managing our brand, editorial and tone of voice guidelines.
- Leading the creative and content team, ensuring all creative is in line.
- Developing and managing the content calendar.
- Recommending best practice for content creation, distribution and repurposing.
- Proactive budget management and forecasting.
- Coaching and mentoring team members.
- Working with the team to create LBSR and thought leadership pieces.
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. Here, you will ensure that we live up to our reputation, by establishing and maintaining excellent creative work that demonstrates our future ambitions and advances.
Who We Are Looking For
- Experience in brand strategy and brand positioning.
- Creative campaign development experience, including agency management.
- An expert creative/content agency team leader.
- Experience of being the brand guardian.
- Agency and industry experience.
- Content strategy and calendar management experience, ideally in a progressive marketing environment.
- A strategic leader of an aspirational brand for a multi-service portfolio.
- Organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience of influencing in a matrix structure.
- Ideally, some global experience.
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000