Brand and Content Director
Brand and Content Director
Can you transform a world-leading business in to a leading global brand?
At London Business School, we deliver transformational learning experiences to some of our world’s leading minds, both present and future. Combining academic excellence with dynamic learning solutions, our courses set global benchmarks in business education. Now, we’re searching for a marketing expert to direct our international brand.
Can you deliver creative thinking that makes business sense?
Our Marketing and Communications team manage our corporate brand, communications and campaigns. In this role, you’ll lead them, defining our strategy and creative development across all platforms and territories. As a result, you’ll cement our brand as one of the world’s elite educational institutions. This includes:
- Directing our brand positioning, architecture and evolution
- Establishing clear and compelling guidelines and strategies
- Designing and delivering high-impact, creative campaigns, often in collaboration with agencies
- Overseeing communications to ensure coherence and consistency
- Managing projects and delegating responsibilities amongst your team
- Thought leadership
Share our knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role, you’ll build our business through powerful branding and campaigns, transforming the ways in which we’re seen, heard and perceived around the world.
Who We Are Looking For
- Ten or more years in and Brand Director or Head of Content role
- Knowledge of creative agency management and experience delivering integrated campaigns
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and project portfolios
- An understanding of our organisation, competition and content
Be part of an international network
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.