1. Develop and implement a digital strategy which will demonstrate how goals will be achieved for 2018 and beyond to achieve the five year business plan KPIs.
2. Develop the digital marketing strategy into a week by week marketing delivery plan
3. Drive a culture of innovation and creativity across all digital channels
4. Develop innovative testing plans, designed to maximise acquisitions and drive marketing efficiency's 5. Measure and interpret data to include customer profiling and behaviour across customer journey mapping and integration across digital platforms 6. Deliver the Email marketing plan, with the understanding on how to cultivate relationships with new prospects and existing customers, for retention and upsell/cross-sell
7. Liaise with colleagues in the marketing team to deliver digital campaigns to meet specific targets
8. Leverage data within digital analytics tools to identify and report on performance and key trends, using the results to deliver improvements across all digital KPIs
9. Work alongside the Brand Marketing Manager to drive the creative process for all campaigns
10. Drive digital marketing understanding and adoption within the business
11. All project elements are delivered to acceptable standards on time, to budget and meet the required specification(s)/objective(s).
Page 4 of 5
12. Manage activities/tasks in accordance with the agreed project plan to ensure delivery on time and to budget.
13. Other duties and/or projects as may reasonably be requested by the Director of Marketing and Business Development acknowledging experience, education and ability.