About Tony Blair Institute for Global Change:
At the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change we are dedicated to making globalisation work for the many, not the few. We do this by helping countries, their people and their governments, address some of the most difficult challenges in the world today – beginning with those where we think we can break new ground, offering leaders new thinking and new approaches. Our staff – over 200 of them, based all over the world – are working on some of the most intractable problems around issues of co-existence, governance, the peace process in the Middle East and renewing the centre.
Focus of the Role:
We are looking for a Design Intern to join our team in London.
The role of an intern is to support the wider creative team and actively contribute and assist on specific projects. The design intern is expected to actively engage in live projects and contribute creative ideas within a team.
- Assist with the design of web graphics, particularly for social channels
- Assist with layout and design of marketing materials for print
- Assist with other graphic design needs as required.
What We Look For in Our People:
We are looking for an ambitious, team-driven person who:
- Is currently studying or recently graduated from a Graphic Design related degree.
- Is skilled at using InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Skilled in both digital and print mediums.
- Has excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills.
To apply please visit our website via the Apply button.
Please note a selection of design examples should be included with your application
Close Date: 08 Jun 2018