4 days left
- Full Time
Dalton Maag is recruiting for a Marketing Manager at its office in South London to develop and manage its external impact.
The Marketing Manager will use their expertise to highlight our distinctive proposition in the market, and demonstrate our core values and behaviours.
- Help the business make the most of its relationships.
- Coordinate events, outreach, and communications to support each other and to maximize the benefit to the business.
- Actively engage with industry publications.
- Work with our Chairman, Creative Directors, and others to arrange studio visits and events, and maximize the impact of attendance.
- Be responsible for the consistent application of our brand and visual identity.
- Write and edit articles, case studies, and press releases, and commission graphic design pieces.
- Manage our social media.
Required skills & experience:
- A lateral thinker able to identify overlap, spot opportunity, and exploit reapplication.
- Highly analytical, able to assess the effectiveness of past activity and adapt and enhance for the future.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of commercial awareness.
- Structured and organized in your approach to planning work, able to adapt to constantly changing priorities and opportunities.
- Able to develop, communicate, and enforce process to deliver consistent, efficient, high-quality results.
- Able to work across multiple projects at various stages of development, with a focus on deadline and delivery.
- Collaborative in all work, leveraging the skills and impact of others; able to give and receive constructive feedback, able to share needs and to request support.
- Self-directed and eager to learn more about our services, relationships, and clients.
- A strong understanding of different communication media.
- Able to demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills; able to adapt any message to different audiences; proficient at copywriting and editing.
Desired but not essential background:
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience of working in a creative environment.
- An understanding of creative software.
£46,800 to £55,900 per annum depending on experience. Salary is reviewed annually.
Dalton Maag operates a group personal pension scheme, and a non-contractual profit and performance related bonus scheme. We value diversity in the workplace and actively seeks applications from as wide a range of candidates as possible. In line with UK employment law, we are currently only considering applications from those who already have the right to work in the UK. Should we be unable to fill this role, the position will be re-advertised for international applications. All roles require fluent written and spoken English.
About Dalton Maag:
The people at Dalton Maag are experts in developing fonts for multi-platform environments and specialists in non-Latin script design. Since 1991 we have worked with a breadth of clients ranging from small enterprises to global corporations, handling a multitude of requirements to meet the challenges of assisting brands – local and global – to successfully find their voice.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity with a market-leading font foundry, please apply by clicking the Apply button with the subject line "Marketing Manager". Introduce yourself with a short statement of your experience, tell us why you'd like to be part of the Dalton Maag team, and specify your salary expectations should your application be successful. Please attach your CV in PDF format.
No agencies, please.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly