Motion Graphics Designer
Motion Graphics Designer
Salary - £35 – 40k
Amigo, a London based creative agency that specialises in delivering amazing creative content across a wide range of digital media, is looking for a Motion Graphics Designer. Skills required include storyboarding, creative and technical expertise in Adobe After Effects and a full knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
Amigo is a London based creative company that sits directly in the middle of visual design and technology. We specialise in creating a bespoke and relevant visual experience for each of our clients and thrive on producing projects that require a unique level of experiential design.
We are a unique and progressive company that can seamlessly match creative with data and technology for a truly original and immersive experience.
As well as focussing on content and project strategy, our in-house skills cover a wide variety of platforms and include motion graphics, video production, interactivity, data visualisation and technical integration. Design for web and print, content development for MediaWalls and large format screen arrays complete our offering.
Clients include - PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, The Odeon, The London Stock Exchange, Bloomberg, Three, Canon, Coca-Cola and Philips.
We have a team of in-house creatives with specialist skills including idea generation, storyboarding, design, motion graphics & animation, filming & editing and live data integration. Our job is to create appropriate and appealing content that looks amazing whilst understanding and using all types of technology & digital media. We are a flexible agency working to often very tight deadlines whilst making the project experience easy and rewarding.
We are currently looking to expand the team and recruit a full time extremely talented Motion Graphics Designer with at least 4 years commercial experience.
The roles involve working up creative concepts and creating relevant storyboards to presentation standards, developing draft animations to present to clients then creating final working animations and video of the content itself. In addition, there will be the opportunity to work on projects with video production aspects including filming and editing.
It is imperative that this person has experience of managing their own projects from taking an initial brief to final delivery to the client.
We are specifically looking for somebody who is full of ideas, who is extremely passionate about what they do and is looking to advance their creative skills whilst also committed to their work at the highest level.
The Amigo creative team actively encourages outstanding results in the delivery of all our projects, ensuring our clients receive the very best work possible.
In the first instance, please send a detailed covering letter explaining why you feel you should be considered for this role, a copy of your CV and a link to your show-reel.
ABSOLUTELY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Ability to conceptualise ideas and develop storyboards from them
- Expert level of motion graphics knowledge and expertise in Adobe After Effects
- Full knowledge and extensive experience of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and practical experience using Cinema 4D is desirable
- A good understanding of a variety of video editing software and techniques is a distinct advantage
- Detailed Technical knowledge of compression techniques, multiple file formats and CODECS
- Ability to work well within a team and concisely illustrate and explain ideas and creative thinking
- Can work quickly and effectively to sometime very tight deadlines
- Enjoys working within a tight-knit, collaborative team environment
- Is personable, fun to work with and enjoys working with a friendly team
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.
More searches like this
- Advertising Visualiser £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Branding Visualiser £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Digital / Web Visualiser £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Exhibition Visualiser £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Graphics Visualiser £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)