Employing unit: Marketing, Communication & Engagement
Closing date: 24/11/2017
Interview date: 04/12/2017
Reference number: SRF20882
Post type: Full-time, permanent
Hours per week: 1.00FTE
Creative & Print Studio is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic designer to join their busy team working across a wide variety of different projects and formats. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, digitally-savvy individual.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A qualification in design, or equivalent experience.
- A passion for high-quality design.
- A keen eye for typographic detail.
- Good written and oral communication skills required to understand customers' needs and deliver the best for them in terms of creativity.
- The ability to manage their own projects to meet deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programmes (including InDesign).
- Experience of working in HTML.
- Experience in building documents in MS Office (for use by University staff at their desktops).
- Experience in preparing documents for print.
To apply, please click the Apply button.
In addition to applying through the online form, applicants should include a URL to an online portfolio, or send a PDF via email.
Informal Contact Details:
Andy Ray (Art Director): email@example.com or 0118 378 6208
Hannah Milway (Senior Designer): firstname.lastname@example.org or 0118 378 5451