CONTRACT: FIXED TERM FOR 12 MONTHS
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a busy and ambitious design team, working in a unique central government environment on stimulating accounts that often make a difference to people’s lives.
You will be responsible for managing accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with clients and generating new business. You relish getting to know a client well and discovering their needs. You are ambitious for your clients but you know how to write a brief and when to challenge it.
This is essentially a hybrid AM/PM role where you will be managing day-to-day project activity, liaising with clients, working with designers plus lots more.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of high profile / larger accounts and be the lead point of contact for matters specific to your clients
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Identifying new clients and grow new business
- Preparing design quotes and schedules for client approval, liaising with the Design Managers and Traffic Team
- Meeting clients for briefings and presenting, with design colleagues, the creative ideas for approval or development
- Discussing work schedules and status knowledgeably and confidently
- Sense and content checking materials supplied at all stages of development
- Project managing the successful delivery of creative jobs, working closely with designers and ensuring that the outputs meet client needs and budget
- Managing the work and career development of an Account Executive
- Proven account / project management and relationship building skills
- Experience of working within the creative industry and has a thorough understanding of budgets, production and timeframes
- Highly self-motivated with a polite, friendly and diplomatic manner
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail, deadlines and budget
- Good commercial awareness to monitor cost effectiveness of in-house service delivery
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- An interest in current affairs
Candidates must provide a CV and statement of suitability
To find out more or apply for this vacancy please visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/ministry-of-justice/about/recruitment, follow the link ‘Apply for a Job’ and search reference 12679.
Closing date for receipt of applications is: 20 October 2017 at 23:55pm