Account Manager - brand and retail design agency
Are you a lover of memorable brand experiences and design? This is a hotshot retail design agency, who have recently won the golden gongs for best design across retail, environments, graphics and digital interaction. They adhere to the simplest of principles - that the most successful projects always start and end with the customer. Beautiful work and smashing team of 20 people based in a converted Victorian primary school near Farringdon!
They are looking for an astute, intuitive and conscientious Account Manager to join their friendly, informal and fast-paced studio. This role will require detailed knowledge of the design process and a robust personality that allows you to remain calm and collected at times of pressure.
The agency is small enough to be hugely collaborative and team-oriented, but big enough to produce stunning work for major brands. Oh, and they work hard but play harder.
- Experience in managing design projects agency-side
- Account/project management for key clients
- Financial control of projects
- Studio scheduling/resource management
- Exceptional communication skills to use both internally and externally
- Passion for retail/interior design and great eye for detail