Middleweight or Senior Designer
6 days left
- Full Time
Truffle are currently looking for a very commercially astute Senior Creative with a striking folio of B2B and B2C campaigns spanning both print and digital. This would be working for a fully integrated studio with brands across finance, property, utilities etc however this is not just churning out B2B literature and therefore we would love to see a balanced folio of clients and a flair for challenging the norm!
The primary function of the Senior Designer is to help create beautifully crafted, useful, informative, compelling, intuitive visual experiences – across a wide range of projects and channels.
You’ll interpret, consider, design, layout and perfect your work across all channels – in collateral, on packaging, at events, through logos, and more. Your passion for design will be infectious, and should inspire colleagues and clients alike.
- Work with the core creative team to develop and deliver creative, strategically considered design work across print/digital ads, packaging, POS, large format posters and billboards, presentation templates, html emails, info-graphics, event stands, video and the web
- Challenge, interpret and answer design briefs with clean, impactful, intelligent work
- Champion the value of design excellence to simply communicate complex propositions and raise the profile of pour agency and its offer
- Work independently as required to own projects with confidence, understanding when and how to involve the Creative Director
- Balance the demands of creative excellence and commercial imperatives to complete projects – on-time, on-budget and on-brief
- Understand the constraints and opportunities within client brand guidelines
- Expand and apply existing ideas to a number of different touch-points with creativity, craft and consistency
- Turn rough concepts into considered design layouts and executions
- Bring original thinking and added value to brainstorms and client meetings, as required
- Understand and implement direction from the art/copy and development teams – in-line with project objectives
- Monitor and mentor more junior members of the studio, and communicate the principles and requirements of great design to internal account leads
- Clearly communicate project status, progress and time requirements with clients
- Review and sign-off project deliverables
- Uncover and share interesting trends and developments in design on any platform
6+ years’ experience of working in design/creative agencies – this role will suit Senior Designers, or exceptional Midweights ready to step up
All CVs must be accompanied by either a PDF or online folio.
Apply for Middleweight or Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Visualiser Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Visualiser Branding jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Visualiser Digital / Web jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Visualiser Editorial jobs in London (Central)
- Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 Visualiser Graphics jobs in London (Central)