Client Services Manager
4 days left
- Part Time
This acclaimed brand and design institution, who focus on innovation, creativity and customer experience, are looking to expand their Client Service team, and invite a new and talented Client Service Manager to join the agency. In this role, you will work with more experienced team members to both support in the delivery of work but also use your experience and intuition to self-drive and deliver autonomously.
What responsibilities does this role include?
- Client management; managing all mid- level clients and strengthening relationships, responding to any of their queries throughout the creative process, knowing how to effectively and productively manage expectations whilst offering strategic solutions to their creative business needs
- Scoping of projects; you will take ownership for the logistics involved in your workload, appropriately budgeting, creating and managing timelines and resources
- Using your intuition; you will take an overarching view of an account and be able to offer insightful opinions and potential avenues for growth and opportunity for your clients, always suggesting innovative and streamlined approaches to work
- Project delivery; you will always ensure the smooth delivery of your work, whether it be proposals/ pitches or end to end integrated creative delivery, you will handle each project with pride, passion and enthusiasm!
What skills and experience are essential in this role?
- Experience; you will have experience working in a similar creative environment, managing a multitude of disciplines (print, digital, tech, strategy, customer experience) from end to end, across a broad spectrum of clients and sectors
- Versatility; you will be comfortable across all creative platforms and always eager to challenge yourself and work outside of your comfort zone
- Fluidity; this agency is big on team collaboration and mixing things up, you'll be a true team player with a humble ethos, able to work from team to team seamlessly
- A strategic mind; working closely with the Strategic team, you'll have the natural curiosity of a strategist, and enjoy creating innovative work from an analytical and considered point of view
- Project management; you must have a strong background in project management disciplines and be comfortable working across the logistical aspect of a project alongside client management and account servicing
- Passion & opinions; this agency value every team member, of every level of experience having their own voice and say in the creative process; you'll know how to mix things up and be eager to throw your two cents in along the way!
- An original POV; you'll be ready to bring your unique creative perspective to work every day and share with the wider team to champion the creativity of the agency
- Commercial savvy; you'll have a great understanding of how to work collaboratively with clients across all sectors and are always eager to be involved in the conversation
If you are a talented Project/ Account/ Client Services Manager, ready to join this highly regarded agency and further develop your career, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!
Apply for Client Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly