Marketing Manager - Contract
A brand communications agency who specialise working with premium architectural, hospitality and property brands are seeking a Marketing Manager on a maternity contract to help push their overall creative and design quality. This agency has a reputation for working with brands that are high-end luxury but also edgy, contemporary and refined.
This is a great opportunity to work in an integral team who are part of a forward-thinking, ambitious and unique studio. They offer a great scope of work and an incredible environment to work-within.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working with the design team on marketing collateral; including brochures, Presentations and Pitch
- Project Management and scheduling of international marketing campaigns
- Organising internal and external events
- Management of PR materials
- Compiling and organising marketing strategy alongside the Global Marketing Director
Their ideal candidate will be proactive and a hard worker, but know how to take a step back and enjoy their work. You will have proven Marketing Experience within the creative industry and will be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal. As the role is a Maternity Contract, you will be able to hit the ground running and easily fit in with their working style.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and Portfolio to Abi at email@example.com , or apply through our website.