Studio Manager / PA
A renowned independent creative agency, specialising in design and art direction are looking for a Studio Manager / PA to join their inspiring and inventive team. The agency who work with some of the world's most influential brands, artists, film makers and designers are keen to find a Studio Manager / PA who can help keep the studio running to the best of its ability.
What's the role?
The role is for an established Studio Manager / PA to hit the ground running and work with several creative teams, helping to develop and strengthen the agency efficiency.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of Reception and incoming calls
- Administrative duties including petty cash and studio costs
- Administrative support to Account teams
- Ad-hoc duties, ensuring the smooth running of the studio
- Extensive diary management for senior teams, including assisting 3 Directors across travel and client communication
- Meeting and greeting clients, ensuring meeting rooms are set up
- Management of office supplies and facilities - overseeing maintenance and renovations etc.
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will be a hard worker and someone is passionate about the creative industry. Therefore, you will already have experience within a similar field, working as a PA / Studio Manager. PA experience is essential.
The studio is looking for a candidate who can grow and develop with them, helping them become a household name in unique creative concepts and design.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply thorough our website.