Senior Account/ Project Manager - Contract
This London based branding and design agency who specialise in property and real estate marketing are looking for a Contract Senior Account/Project Manager to jump on board and work with their newest venture and sister company, to oversee the day to day operations and project delivery.
In this contract opportunity, you will…
- Work collaboratively between both the established agency and new sister company, acting as a solid liaison between external suppliers, freelance resources, clients and internal creatives
- You will be adept at handling CGI focussed projects and have a great understanding of their nuances and requirements; you'll know how to brief CGI designers and ensure that your clients briefs are well received and creatively executed
- Using your strong project management skills, you will take accountability for the costs and budgeting of each project, and take an overarching view of the company's financial forecasting
- Being a pivotal point of contact for your clients, you will solidify strong working partnerships, ensuring that each project is delivered to the highest quality and that expectations are managed throughout the creative process
- As this is a thriving new venture, with a strong foundation in the market, you will know how to identify opportunities for growth with your clients, and be passionate and confident in the services of this venture, acting as a strong guardian to the agency and selling in your services to clients on a global scale
If you are available for a 3-6-month contract, and have experience working as a Senior Project/ Account manager on CGI/ VFX/ Motion work, ideally within property marketing but not essential, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP.