Junior Designer - Live Events
An agency who partner with some of the most exciting names in the events, broadcast and theatre industry are looking for a Junior Designer to join their live events team. Due to continued growth, the right person for this role will be providing graphic design and creative support across the business working from initial concept through to final event delivery.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Translating ideas and concepts into mood boards for live experience and experiential events
- Interpreting a brief and creating high quality 2D and 3D visuals to support your own and the team's ideas
- Creating 'in event' content and show material in line with the client's needs
- Design support material for marketing campaigns in addition to graphic content for the agencies' web and social presence
The right candidate for this opportunity will be able to demonstrate;
- A good working knowledge of 2D and 3D software including Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, AutoCAD and freehand sketching
- The ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously and understand the importance of a deadline
- Ideally experience in design for live events and/or an interest within this arena
- Confidence in managing your own time, working on your own or in close partnership with a wider business
If this role sound like you and you are keen to join a team of passionate individuals please email your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.
Apply for Junior Designer - Live Events
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly