Mid-weight Digital Designer
Key Requirements (you'll need all of these):
Experience - working within an agency environment. Bachelor of arts or science from an accredited school.
Design - You need to be a great designer. Might sound obvious but ability to design needs to be your strongest point and your portfolio needs to demonstrate that.
Creativity - We're not after just an artworker. We need you to come up with compelling and innovative ideas which will improve the project at hand and often you will need to use your own initiative before the creative director gets involved. We need someone that can think and do - and be a champion at both.
Animation - You don't need to be an animator per se, but you will need to know how whatever you're designing should move and shake. If you are a good animator then that's a significant bonus.
Proactivity - Plenty of people have this on their CVs but you actually need to truly be proactive and get the work done This is what makes this opportunity amazing because how fast you progress through the ranks will be entirely up to you and proactivity is one of the key ingredients in that formula.
And the following traits and capabilities are a must:
- Advanced photoshop skills
- Highly organised and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ensure output is of the highest level
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Retouching and post processing skills
- Advanced understanding of responsive web design
- Strong understanding of motion design and rich interaction and knowing its limitations in HTML5
- Ability to deploy the skills across all different digital channels
- Great understanding of user interaction across all digital devices and channels
A world class digital creative agency. Without the flabby layers.