Middleweight Graphic Designer
5 days left
- Part Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a design/branding studio based in a vibrant part of London. They're looking for a creatively-driven designer, with strategic insight, and at a level where they can feel comfortable running design projects from concept to execution.
This studio offers a positive and collaborative environment, an upbeat and welcoming atmosphere and the opportunity to work across a diverse range of projects covering brand creation, experiential, creative campaigns and much more.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates strong creative thinking and innovative graphic design.
- Have an eagerness to learn and continually improve
- Be versatile as a designer, able switch to working with clients from varying sectors.
- Be confident and comfortable presenting creative ideas.
- Be strategically aware and value it's importance.
- Have basic motion skills (would be a + but not essential)
- Develop creative work
- Ensure the highest standards of creativity are maintained
- Own the creative development of projects
- Support the Creative Director
If you're excited by this opportunity to join a talented and close-knit team where you can work on a multitude of brand-centric projects, please get in touch with your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to be considered for this role
Apply for Middleweight Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly