Middleweight Graphic Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a design/branding studio based in a vibrant part of London. They're looking for a creatively-driven designer, with strategic insight, and at a level where they can feel comfortable running design projects from concept to execution.
This studio offers a positive and collaborative environment, an upbeat and welcoming atmosphere and the opportunity to work across a diverse range of projects covering brand creation, experiential, creative campaigns and much more.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates strong creative thinking and innovative graphic design.
- Have an eagerness to learn and continually improve
- Be versatile as a designer, able switch to working with clients from varying sectors.
- Be confident and comfortable presenting creative ideas.
- Be strategically aware and value it's importance.
- Have basic motion skills (would be a + but not essential)
- Develop creative work
- Ensure the highest standards of creativity are maintained
- Own the creative development of projects
- Support the Creative Director
If you're excited by this opportunity to join a talented and close-knit team where you can work on a multitude of brand-centric projects, please get in touch with your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to be considered for this role