1 day left
- Part Time
We have a great opportunity with a dynamic creative agency who have extensive experience delivering big-budget, multi-channel experiences for brands across the food & drink, hospitality, heritage and the luxury sectors. Recently They have also been increasingly involved in more 'brand-creation' driven projects which is an area they are keen to continue to push and grow.
Currently they're looking for an ambitious middle wight designer full of ideas that they can develop and evolve into excellently crafted and innovative creative solutions. This role would entail working closely with the CD and provide lots of opportunity to creatively own projects, working from strategy and concept through to design executions.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A versatile designer, comfortable working across brand creation, experiential, print, digital and packaging.
- Comfortable leading design projects from initial research, strategy and concept through to realisation
- A great communicator, both internally and externally with clients.
- Passionate about constantly raising creative standards
- Ambitious! Keen to learn and progress creatively
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity to become an integral member of a highly talented studio, Please get in touch with your CV and portfolio (max 5mb) to register with Tomorrow.
Apply for Middleweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly