Who are we?
London Marathon Events Limited organises some of the biggest and best mass participation sports events in the UK including the Virgin Money London Marathon, the Prudential RideLondon festival of cycling and the Vitality London 10,000.
We are a not-for-profit organisation and any surplus we make is given to the London Marathon Charitable Trust to improve sports and recreation.
Our company values are: Integrity, Excellence, Together, Inspiration and Fun.
What will I be doing?
We are looking for a multi-disciplined Graphic Designer to join our talented, busy and fast-paced Brand and Publishing department.
You will be turning marketing briefs into a series of targeted, impactful, inspiring adverts that work across channels including print and digital.
As this is both a digital and print role, you will need understand what it takes to design across both.
What skills will I need?
The right person will
- be highly organised with excellent communication skills
- be able to interpret and translate briefs for impactful marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop)
- have extensive graphic design experience within a media/advertising agency environment
- have a proven portfolio of work
- be able to respond flexibly to changing priorities
- be a team player with a fun and positive outlook
- have the ability to stay calm under pressure
- be willing to muck in at events as required. This could mean anything from helping out in a busy press office to heavy physical work with the operations department
A knowledge of, or interest in, running, cycling or swimming would be a distinct advantage.
We recruit the best people and this role is no exception. This is not just a desk job. We are one of the very best events companies in the world and our team is small and committed – only apply if you are prepared to join in, work across disciplines and help make our events even better.
If this sounds like you, please click the Apply button to apply.
The closing date for applications is 2 July 2017.