Technical 3D lead
Our client is an exciting events and experiential agency who pride themselves on delivering ground-breaking brand experiences and work with a number of truly thrilling brands.
They are looking for a Technical Lead to join their creative team and be a part of an agency who produce exceptional pieces of work. They believe in working cohesively as an agency to create the best possible experiences for their clients so you will need to be somebody who is a team player and able to lead and guide the Designers in your team, as well as be the right hand person to the Creative Director/Founder
You will need to have extensive experience of working across a variety of projects including events, live experiences, experiential and staging within 3D environments. This will be a pivotal role within their senior creative team where you will be responsible for developing pitch winning ideas and producing outstanding work for clients.
Key attributes of this role
- Realistic awareness of design production practicality; being able to take into account time, material and cost restrictions
- Able to create both beautiful visuals and detailed and accurate technical drawings
- Working across a number of projects at one time
- Exceptional knowledge of C4D, Vectorworks and Adobe CS
- Bring ideas to life through sketches, plans, models and renders
- Client facing
- Experience of working with/alongside 2D Designers
- Technically brilliant and understand the realities of creating a 3D event
We are looking for a Technical Lead who is passionate about 3D and has an abundance of ambition and drive behind them. If this sounds like the perfect role for you please apply with your CV and portfolio.