New business manager - branding, innovation, design
Great at opening doors and fancy the thrill of getting new business in a clever and targeted way? This is an exciting opportunity for a New Business Manager to join an established consumer and FMCG branding and design agency.
Based in Windsor, this successful team produces the highest quality work across consumer packaging, brand communications, brand activation, shopper marketing and product development. They have built up an array of clients - internationally and in the UK - so there's a well-known profile to promote.
They need a New Business Manager who is bright, proactive, energetic and good at creating new opportunities and generating face to face meeting. An understanding of the FMCG market would be beneficial but not essential as long as you have a genuine interest in consumer branding and design. They need an engaging and tenacious person who is riding the same wave as the team in terms of passion.
- Work closely with the Global Client Development Director to plan and manage the new business development programme and tools
- Research and identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organisation and gather information on targets
- Suggest and develop new targeting initiatives
- Achieve the lead generation and targets set
- Input into presentations and contribute to pitches
- Attend relevant conferences, networking/industry events, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Manager on marketing initiatives
If you're a 'go getter' with proven sales/business development experience in the creative industry and are looking for a tenacious and collaborative team, then this might just be the role for you.
Apply for New business manager - branding, innovation, design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly