Randstad are currently recruiting for ground-workers in the Sheffield area. We are looking for candidates with extensive groundwork's experience, specifically experience on housing jobs.
The Ideal Candidate will consist of the following:
- Minimum of 3 years experience doing ground-works
- Experience on housing sites (as a ground-worker)
- Consist of digger or machine tickets
- Be based in Sheffield or surrounding areas
- Be hard working
This job will include:
- Working on a housing site
- Working on a large site
- Working in a team
- Covering different aspects of ground-works . e.g. Top soiling, Drainage, Block-paving, ect.
- Long term work with a good, busy, company.
If you feel that you meet the requirements listed above please call Ben on 0113 245 6161
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Groundworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly