4 days left
- Part Time
Randstad are currently looking for pipe-fitters based Lincolinshire.
We are looking for very experienced candidates, preferably a 2 or 3 man gang.
The ideal candidate will consist of the following qualities:
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- CSCS Card (preferably Blue if not, Green)
- Worked on a range of different jobs
- Preferably a gang of 2-3 workers
This Job Will include:
- General pipe fitting work
- Possibly welding work
- Working on a new build project
- Work until the end of September
- Working in a team of 2/3
- Pay rate between £17-£18.50 depending on location and experience (CIS/Limited Companies Included)
If you feel that you meet the qualities listed above please hand your CV or Call Ben on 0113 245 6161
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Pipe Fitter/Welder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly